I’m back! I’ve not been posting blog lately, because I as I said in my last blog, A Bit of Some Sad News, I needed a little vacation. I’ve had a decent amount of time, so I figured, what better way to start the day off than posting a new blog. I thought today I would share some things that have been going on in my life with you, and I thought it was a good way to welcome myself back into blogging.
First of all, I need to tell you about my friends’ birthday party. But because I’m not making this blog just about that, I’m going to make a list to show you some blogs I will be posting for about a week, maybe longer. Of course I will still post bible verses, though.
- I have been keeping a dream diary that I got for my birthday, and would like to share some of my dreams with you.
- I still need to tell you about my friends’ birthday party.
- I would like to tell you about the Thin Mint Sprint, for Girl Scouts.
- I feel like God has talked to me, but I don’t know if it’s Him, or just me thinking what I think he’d say.
- I would like to upload some pictures and share with you my trip to Rolling Hills Zoo, for Girl Scouts.
- I want to share some things that my little sister, Camilla, has been doing lately.
- I want to start reading my Fast Friends book with you.
- I would like to do more crafting projects and drawings.
- I want to start taking notes in church, for blogs.
- I think it would be fun to share some American Sign Language(ASL) on my blog.
I also have some great book ideas and I’m learning some new vocabulary words. As my life may be busy, I have a lot of fun and talent up in there too. It just kind of frustrates me sometimes. I hope you enjoy the blogs I’ll be posting soon, as well as the ones I’ve already posted on this sight. And I want to let you all know that you are talented, special, and unique in your own way. Post your blogs about things you like or inspire you. Just because I’m a christian blogger, didn’t stop me from posting this about Harry Potter and Trolls. And most of these next blogs will be about things in my life.
I think that’s about it. So be ready for a filled time here, on my blog for a while. You’ll have things coming at you that you’ll probably think is crazy. Mostly my dreams. So look out left and right for things coming at you, because you’ll be getting a lot of blogs. And I mean a lot. So make sure you have plenty of free time. I hope you’ll be prepared for the future. I might even need another break after all of this! That could be the case with all of that.
And as always, I’ll be blogging with you next time on, Christianforkids!
Makenzy A. Carter A verse a day keeps Satin away